Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Poetry



In my time at pinehill school I have learned how to write various types of poetry.
Clouds
White and fluffy like candy floss , the clouds remind me of more . They’re not just big ,huge white clouds , for if they were they’d  be a bore .clouds are the monster’s  that  cry the rain on the most peaceful days.and give you the shower of happiness when you feel gray .

Together
I am me and you are you
I like pink and you like blue
We are like twins, some people say,
but i think that we are both unique in a way
You sleep with a blanket, I sleep with soft toys I am quiet you like to make noise
And that's how I like it
don't change yourself now

I can be me and you can be you.


Nature
trees with leaves painted green

                 Flowers flowers I call for hours
   Sunshine that little lemon burning my eyes
Wind oh the wind blowing me away ,
Screenshot 2016-10-25 at 11.46.14 AM.png
to an island called Nature


all of these poems were written by myself  and were written about people or things that I have done for instance "together" was written about myself and my best friend . 'nature" was written when I had moved house and I was writing In my garden .


No comments:

Post a Comment